The surface processing of CNC machined parts depends on the processing technology. These technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes the requirements on the part drawing may be adjusted due to technical requirements in certain aspects. For example, because the benchmarks do not overlap, the processing requirements for certain CNC machining service surfaces are increased. Or because it is used as a benchmark, higher processing requirements may be put forward.
After the technical requirements of each CNC machining service surface are clarified, the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the required steps and the machining methods of each step can be determined.
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness of any kind of CNC machining have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range is economical, and the machining accuracy of this range is the economical machining accuracy. Therefore, when choosing a processing method, you should choose a processing method that can obtain economic processing accuracy accordingly.
2. The nature of the material of the CNC machined parts should be considered.
3. The structure, shape and size of CNC machining service products should be considered.
4. To consider the requirements of productivity and economy. In mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be used. It can even fundamentally change the blank manufacturing method, which can reduce the labor of machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When choosing a processing method, you should make full use of existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, the existing processing methods and equipment should be continuously improved, new technologies should be adopted and the level of craftsmanship should be improved.
Forlong Precision Machining specializes in manufacturing CNC machining parts (CNC milling parts and CNC turning parts), and has more than ten years of experience in turning parts on lathes. We have an experienced team to support the development of CNC machining parts, provide overall solutions for parts, and effectively integrate different manufacturing processes. More than 100 employees have worked here for a long time. In 2013, Forlang Precision Machining passed the ISO9001:2005 and CE certification to maintain our high requirements for the quality of CNC machining services. If you have any need, please feel free to consult us online.