(1) Totally enclosed or semi enclosed protective devices are adopted. The CNC lathing stainless steel adopts closed protective devices, which can prevent chips or cutting fluid from flying out and causing accidental injury to the operator.
(2) Automatic chip removal device is adopted. Most CNC lathes adopt a slant bed structure layout, which is convenient for chip removal and easy to use an automatic chip removal machine.
(3) High spindle speed, safe and reliable workpiece clamping. Most CNC lathings stainless steel use hydraulic chuck, which makes the adjustment of clamping force convenient and reliable, and reduces the labor intensity of operators.
(4) Automatic tool change. CNC lathes adopt automatic rotary tool rest. CNC router stainless steel can automatically change tools in the processing process and continuously complete the processing of multiple processes.
(5) The main and feed drives are separated. The main drive and feed drive of NC lathe adopt their own independent servo motors, which makes the transmission chain simple and reliable. At the same time, each motor can not only move independently, but also realize operation of 5 axle CNC.
(1) High processing precision and high processing quality.
(2) Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed.
(3) When precision CNC machining parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time.
(4) The stainless steel CNC lathe itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and has high productivity.
(5) The lathe has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity.
(6) Mass production, product quality is easy to control.
Forlong Precision Machining specializes in manufacturing CNC machining parts. It can not only provide stainless steel CNC machining services, but also provide CNC machining parts development and overall solutions for automotive, aerospace, national defense, hydraulic, lighting, medical treatment, safety, switchgear, transportation, telecommunications and leisure markets, etc.